• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

who has the new 1.8a c1's?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

flapperhead

Its arriving on monday. with all the excitement i forgot to ask what kinda speed you guys that already have one are getting?3.0? , i hope , i hope , i hope.........

omg wow!!!!

edit: im startin to get a good feeling, the one i ordered is a sl6la too!

Last edited:
After got a C1 1.8A from runtimecc I put in another order, hoping get another wonder at $119. This afternoon I received the package, tore it up, it turn out a SL66Q, a shrink B0. I did some research, it seems SL66Q can be OCed better than older , bigger 1.8A , but not as good as SL6LA. If it can be OCed to 2.8G I will be happy. Does anybody have SL66Q? How do they perform?

linlibj said:
After got a C1 1.8A from runtimecc I put in another order, hoping get another wonder at $119. This afternoon I received the package, tore it up, it turn out a SL66Q, a shrink B0. I did some research, it seems SL66Q can be OCed better than older , bigger 1.8A , but not as good as SL6LA. If it can be OCed to 2.8G I will be happy. Does anybody have SL66Q? How do they perform?
update siggy, and let us know.;)

I really didnt need a new cpu, my1.6a runs about 2700. but jc's 3250 is definitely an omg wower" so, if all goes well and runtime sends me a good c1 oc'er, ill sell my nice 1.6a to a younger member(short on cash) for cheap. I hope they are good to their word cause i plastered my discovery all over this forum in hopes of sharing my good fortune. once again congats on your c1 jc. thats a really fine oc.

sl6la

i just got [email protected] northwood oem
it was $121 and it was sl6la!
i said cool!
and so far i got 1.8 @2.933 with 1.7 vcore
it wasn't as good as i thought (fail to boot @3.0)
o well i am working on it to get higher speed and i got another sl6la(i bought 2 cpu to build comp for my friends i guess i am ganna keep one of em)
i will keep post em on it for result.

by the way how do i attach the wcpu id bit map?

Last edited:
I'd get a 1.8 C1 but I still think they are too risky. Some people are able to hit 3 ghz + with little or no increase in voltage but others can hit 3 ghz at all. Sigh...my 1.6A can hit 2.91 ghz of off 1.7 volts so I'm happy!

melon_stunner said:
I'd get a 1.8 C1 but I still think they are too risky. Some people are able to hit 3 ghz + with little or no increase in voltage but others can hit 3 ghz at all. Sigh...my 1.6A can hit 2.91 ghz of off 1.7 volts so I'm happy!

What's your Batch/PROD CODE? :) .. nice OC btw..

Re: sl6la

strikerecon said:
i just got [email protected] northwood oem
it was $121 and it was sl6la!
i said cool!
and so far i got 1.8 @2.933 with 1.7 vcore
it wasn't as good as i thought (fail to boot @3.0)
o well i am working on it to get higher speed and i got another sl6la(i bought 2 cpu to build comp for my friends i guess i am ganna keep one of em)
i will keep post em on it for result.

by the way how do i attach the wcpu id bit map?

More info please... This might help us help you out :cool:

yp flapperhead, hows that 1.8 c1 comin? also, i called run time. they say shipment is comin in tomm (tuesday) hope they got a good batch.

Back