• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec's Trueblue 3rd fan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kimbahpnam

Antec's Trueblue 2nd fan

Does anyone know which way the fan on top is going??

Last edited:
By on top I take it you mean on the bottom as the fan on the bottom is meant to intake air from the CPU area and the one that is going out the back of your case is exhausting.

Yeah, that fan should be on the bottom (some cases will require minor modding). It sucks in air from the case and blows it out the back.

Yeh, when i put my tp in on my case (first build) i was like...wtf it doesnt fit right! then i flipped it over, and noticed how stupid it would be to have a fan pulling air from about 2" below the top of the case......

OSUmaxx >> ive never seen any sort of modding reqiuired...got any "guinea (sp) pigs"? :D

lol ok thx guys.......from all the pictures i've seen of it...it always has it upside down i guess..to show the fan

i have the antec trueblue 480, when i got it and tried to slide it in it didnt go.

i saw that the fan grill was blocking the way, so i had to unscrew it, put the psu in and screw it back on..

good psu tho

bubba gump said:
OSUmaxx >> ive never seen any sort of modding reqiuired...got any "guinea (sp) pigs"? :D

Some cases have a cross bar underneath the PSU for stability that get in the way of the fan/grill. In that case, you'd have to cut a fan hole in the support. In my Chieftec, I had to remove the support also I think.

Back