• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chieftech n Antec n windows

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

x_kla_x

Registered
I was looking at some pictures of a Chieftech case and I noticed the simalrity of the cases. So I was wondering if I might fit this window mod from the chiftech on my Antec 1030B SOHO case. Anyone dare 2 make an opinion?

Chieftec is a member of UNEEC, and the Antec Performance Series is manufactured by their group. Antec has merely popularized this model in the United States, and Chieftec is now offering the same chassis with a few minor differences.

Alienware also uses these cases, and I know there's at least 1 other brand selling the same cases (Can't remember their name).

Chieftec DX-01WD (Beige) ATX 10bay tower w/ door ---> total 10bays Full tower case, same as Antec SX 1030/SX 1040/SX1030/SX1040,Enermax FS710(FS-710).

Hmm, im pretty sure that most cases are built off of the same standards, and that the only way they differ is likke fan placement, materials and maybe some other stuff.....i could be wrong but this os what ive notived lookin at stuff :D

So to answer your main question....yes they are the same =]

The other company i bought mine through was called Chenming.
i have their blue tower w/ windows and it looks like the exact same as mine - the fan in the window .

Thnx Just got some pics of a friends case, Chieftech. IT'S EXACTLY LIKE MINE!!!

Going 4 windows!

good luck, I think you should be fine. I have a chieftec, came with that same window stock - less the fan.

Back