• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Playstation 2 Broadband Adapter

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

venom9007

Hey,

I was considering getting this, but wasn't sure if there was a big PS2 online gaming community or not. I mean, it'd be kind of useless to get a 40 dollar BBA only to find that theres barely anyone playing. Right now, I mostly wanna play THPS3, SOCOM Navy Seals, and perhaps Auto Modellista when it comes out. Does anyone have any experience with the BBA and PS2? Thanks.

I bought it, and have played socom online, i found that there were pretty good numbers of people online, if you have rogers cable though it is difficult to setup.

-SSXIX

I play SOCOM, and there are definately a lot of people playing. At least ten rooms with 200+ players in them.

However, I like gaming with a mouse and keyboard better, but I would play SOCOM more if I could only get another ethernet cable.

If you want to share the connection, just get a router and a hub, or a router with a built in hub, if you don't already have one.

Also, as a random fact, the ps2 network adapter WILL NOT work with wireless internet, from my testing.

my brother got it

its pretty bad *** if you ask me

( user id on socom is crash893 might be me or my bro)

actually no not that ive seen
i use cable modem im sure if you did dial up it would

it happens liek half a second every 10 or 11 games ill see everyhign pause but before you have time to even think what it was its done.

Back