• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What have you been folding lately?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ray44420

I never got any monster WUs worth 47,55,73 or whatever. I did fold a ton of Gromacs over the past week. I had problems staying over 300ppw before, but lately I have been running a 700ppw rate. My three Gromacs machines got p906s almost exclusively. I shut off -advmethods on my main machine to see if a big one would surface, but that never happend. I got mostly 625s, a 396, and a 620. Did anyone have similar results? It sounds like a few people had problems with the big ones, I think I guessed right sticking to Gromacs... :beer:

my main rig is currently folding a 400 frame monster(p616)...dunno how much it will be worth. all i know is that its taking forever :p

my -advmethods machies have only been doing P906_villin-am's, I have cranked out 46 of them since Tue evening

well.....ive gotten mainly the p623-5's on all of my rigs :(

But new_novicve while hes under my name has gotten a large assrortment...some 905's and a couple monsta's =]

Well....adios

I took off advmethods on my XP 1900+ and the first of the four clients I run on this processor picked up a 47 pointer right away. Accordring to my calculator, if gives better ppw than the gromacs. My PIV box is getting 906s almost exclusivly, but my p3 laptop seems to be getting the smaller monsters (19,23 pointers) even though it's running advmethods.

My 800Mhz Athlon got a 73pt'er :eek: 100hrs+ and my 700Mhz Athlon has a 55.5 pt'er :(

Going to switch my XP's to advmethods soon, the normal Athlons probably won't benefit.

-Rav

8-( I haven't gotten a p906. I've folded 80 p396s. w00t! but I can't get the p906. I've been trying and praying and hoping. But the Folding gods don't like me I guess. *sheds a solitary tear*

EDIT: Never mind! I'm an idiot. I've turned in 9 p906s for team 32 I haven't turned any in for Team MSU. So, disregard the above.

Back