• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Give the BattleField PLayers a sticky!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Better yet.

WE DEMAND MY BROTHER GIVE ME BACK MY BF1942 CD!!!!!

I really thing the whole community will benifit greatly from this.

Consolodate all of your info into one thread, (that "BattleField 1942 OC Squad" sounds like a good title for it), and let the Moderator who handles this topic (or myself...I'm in here often enough where I've got the servers for UT2K3 going) know when it's ready.

Pretty much anything is possible on these boards, if enough interest is shown for it. Show us the interest, and put together a comprehensive thread for the game.

Brian

yeah..dont just post something asking for a sticky, produce something worthy of stickification and your conflict against the UTers will grow nicely :)

We've done that already

twice actually

There are 2 threads that were started specificly to become stickies.. but wer of course never got listened too..

I'll bring them forward now

By the way the clan tag what will it be? Will is be (OC), {OC}, or will it be [OC], |OC|. Myself I like the {OC} better. Maybe put / between the O and the C. Seeing as how we can't put a lightning bolt between them.

Last edited:
i use [OC]

been using it since the oc UT2k3 clan started. i prefer it to the fancier harder to read brackets or lowercase "L" looking pillars.

and we now do have a sticky courtesy or Jon.

Back