• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

saftey first!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Intrepid

I was recently working on a mod for a friend, dremmeling away on his case pannel. when my dremmel came to a point where i hade to make a sharp turn, of course the disk caught and splintered, one piece came up and caught me square in the eye!
Fortunatly I had saftey gogles on, or I might very well have lost an eye, stoped modding for a while, missed days of school, and never finished that mod!

Though the mod did get done, and turned out very well.

Just a reminder, wear eye protection, better saftey means more mods due to less injuries.

just a couple of days ago i was useing my dremel to cut and sand plastic and well i got some hot burning plastic in my eye and i ran to the bathroom and flushed my eye it ok now but did not fell good at the time

yeah, this was a chunk of grinding disk (or whatever you call it) about 160 degrees of it hitting my goggles dead center. Just tryin to keep everyone on thier toes.

Back