• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Oc'ing Like I Stole It!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deathstar13

FSB FRIEK
cpuid 2189.jpg

this is an 1800A guys,folding btw 24/7 on an epox 8k3a+ and sammy 2700(soon to be sold to openfriday a senior member here)mobo/ram.
[email protected]
2.1@2v
[email protected]
656mhz oc!
this is the 2nd ranked 1800tbred @oc.com -1st is help by a prometia cooled cpu.

my temps are a nice 30c thanks to refer h20,my temps read 10c high on diode readings.
i almost put this cpu up for sale in the classifieds today and still might.i have a 1700b and an 8rda coming this week.

that ain't nothing my 1700+ can do 2.4 on air :rolleyes:

lol j/k :D nice overclock, how does it bench. :eh?:

ty T for a tbredA its rather amazing in my books.
benches? ummm about like any other 2189mhz xp chip looks like i guess.not that much into testing and benching it as im folding.i have the new 1700 and 8rda and xms3500 on its way and i dont wanna burn myself out now as ill be testing that setup for a good week.

Man, that is a killer overclock for this chip. I have same chip and Samsung 3200 and cannot get stable any higher than in my sig. Very nice..

What did you do to the Ram timings?

Ah, i just noticed your chip voltage. I cannot get anymore than 1.75 with my chip/motherboard without a voltmod. Which i think may be coming soon. I didn't build a water cooled comp for nothing...

ram timings just set to normal. but i did raise the vdimm to 2.9 for stability.not sure it really needs it tho.

i didnt buy the a7n8x for the volt mod reason.if not for that i would have,8rda instead

its not a bad chip as long as you have the guts to run 2v+

think im bored? of course i have to have the stupid cpuid read the lower mhz.mbm5 says 2202 as u see.amd cpuid is 2201 btw.
this is 2.2v

DONT FEAR THE REAPER!

still folding like a villian :D

cpuid 2200.jpg

Mr. $T$ said:
that ain't nothing my 1700+ can do 2.4 on air :rolleyes:

lol j/k :D nice overclock, how does it bench. :eh?:

Could you tell me your system specs and how many volts your sending to your chip I want to get to 2300 or more on mine but it won't budge past 2220 @1.85v well actually I bet it would but haven't tried anything past that but 2300 at 1.9v Extremely afraid to send anything more than 1.9v through it.

Shawn

Hes sending 2.2 Volts to his CPU. That explains why its such a good overclock but the CPU wont take that voltage well over the long run.

Well, you stole #2 from me :D

2178mhz 2.00v AXDA1800DLT3C Epox 8k3a Maxxxpert Water Cooling and winter air 15953

This was a sweet chip, hope Luta Wicassa is getting some good overclocking use from it. Imagine what it would do with 2.1 or 2.2v like you're pushing...

Pinky said:
Well, you stole #2 from me :D

This was a sweet chip, hope Luta Wicassa is getting some good overclocking use from it. Imagine what it would do with 2.1 or 2.2v like you're pushing...
:cool: :D

well ill keep #2 nice and warm pinky.mabey ill go poke luta a bit and see if he will fight back.does look like the chip you guys used has more fight left in it.
whats funny is every tbredB ive used stops responding after 2.05v this one would go higher but i keep fighting windows with lsass.exe errors.a newer reinstall might help but is a lot of work being this is my only rig.

Back