• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7N8X FYI with Xp2600

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JoJoMoJo

Just to let ya know if you didnt with the A7V8X all multipliers were accessible from 5.5-17 full range. With the A7N8X I only have the low ranges 12.5 and below. If you have a 333fsb chip youll have the low ranges only as the other 266 youll have the high ranges 12.5 and above.

hmm that explains alot then...how would you go about unlocking the above multipliers? 12.5 and up on a 333mhz fsb chip..

I beleive you have to do the 5th bridge connection Ill verify this or if you do first please post it.

to get the higher multipliers on a 333 fsb XP2600 chip you have to "blow" or cut the 5th L3 bridge on the chip.

well I got my 2600 266 and it is lock. I went into the bios and guess what I see? from 5.5-15 multipliers but the thing is I they don't work right. It just for show or something.

Back