• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Argh!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

garwain

Went on saturday to put a dual board back in my server, and the board that ABIT returned to me was DOA. Wasted a full day driving to the store, the site where my server is hosted, and back to the store... Now I suppose it'll be another few months before they get that board back to me again...

The development of my Yatta monster:
yatta.jpg

has been paused temporarly untill I get moved into a bigger office, and buy another switch. I'm hoping to have another layer in march, and the last 2 layers that the box will hold by may.

Untill then, a good job to whoever climbs up and pushes me back into the 60's.

sorry to hear about the troubles garwain :( hope they can get the board back toyou a little faster this time, and in working order. hope all goes well with that!

the yattamoster looks like it is coming along, can't wait till theend of may when it is completed and then some final pics :D

FOLD ON
NAS

garwain said:
Went on saturday to put a dual board back in my server, and the box will hold by may.

Untill then, a good job to whoever climbs up and pushes me back into the 60's.

Whats a good job?

I might add 10-15 ghz for in ya name.. but what is it worth to me? why should I sacrifice my own points...

If yer male, think about a sex change. lol.. J/K

Lemme get an offer...

Flixotide

Re: Re: Argh!!!

flixotide said:

Whats a good job?

I might add 10-15 ghz for in ya name.. but what is it worth to me? why should I sacrifice my own points...

If yer male, think about a sex change. lol.. J/K

Lemme get an offer...

Flixotide

You misunderstand. He's at place 59 at the moment and he is offering premature congrats to those who push him down the list while his systems are offline.

I haven't really been checking the production of the monster. I've got to leave for work in a minute, but I'll look through the log files in the near future and see what I can tell you.

And thanks for the offer, flixotide, but I'll keep fighting away on my own. I use this name to show off my own power. When I recruit someone, I get them to come up with their own username.

Back