• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

koolance cpu200 or senfu II WB?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nut581

Youzaa .. I just got both of them at a deal .. now I'm confused which one to use .. opinions???

and also, got 2 pumps: Via Aqua 1300 and eheim 1048 .. which one to use?? urghh .. my system would use 3/8" ID tubing ..

the koolance sucks .. from what ive seen its a cheep nasty WB (the cheapest in the uk by a looong way) ive not seen any reviews of it but from what if seen it looks nasty, i have no idea about the pumps though. the eheim will have a better build quality but i don;t know about the actualy performance

I'd have to disagree. I've used the CPU-200 block (back to air now) but it gave me some really awesome temps. It's not the best block out there, but it's affordable, user friendly (check out those mounting clips that never crush your core)

The senfu II just leaked on me .. then the koolance ran an unoverclocked 1800+ at 36C load (23C ambient) w/ eheim 1048, 3/8" tubing, heatercore w/ 3/8" fittings ... so I figure I need more powerful WB ... TC4 .. I'm ordering ya :D ..

But again, thx for the opinions guys ..

Back