• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My LN expiriment. HIGHEST AMD EVER BENCHED BY 3DMARKS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

youthemandan

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=5953489
Not in terms of 3dmarks pbut actual proccessor speed. Well i did my LN expiriment yesterday. This is a AUIHB 0248 2100+ Tbred B on a 8rda+ rev 1.0 with 2x 256 mb sticks of twinmos pc3200 and as u can see my fsb is only in the 160's well that becuase i accidently broke my vdd mod so i couldn't do it. I didn't have my softmodded 9500 to 9700 dialed quite in but i am gonna do this again to see what i can really get. I'd also like to point out it wouldn't let me publish my bech at 3172

3173.gif

Last edited:
INSANE! when do the pics come?
I bet you could have gotten more with the vdd mod, higher fsb is better:D

I will have pics and videos real soon i gotta edit them here and then u can all enjoy. Heres my highest sandra arithmetic bench... I forgot to take a screenie when it happen but lucklily i save it
sandra3.gif

Anybody wanna donate or give me a deal on a 9700 pro for my next run through here in a couple of weeks. I plan on taking over the top spot on 3dmarks

Last edited:
Back