• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to get PCP&C 510 ATX-PFC ????????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bensonjv

I think I want one of these. Where can I get one other than the PCP&C website? They are asking 199. Do they make the same PS in a generic version - same product, different name?:rolleyes:

If I want a GOOD quality PS at 500W or better, do I HAVE to pay 100+?? Someone convince me that price and quality are not necessarily directly related. :(

Oops - edit:

8RDA+ (NB on H20, SB on Stock NB sink)
2100+ 0302 stock (32c on H20)
1GB Mushkin PC2100 DDR
Radeon 9500 Pro 128
XP Home
Enermax EG465P-VE 431W

Last edited:
The PCP&C PSUs are normally rebadged and reworked Sprinkle PSUs. Seeing you already have an Enermax 431W PSU, I'm wondering what really severe drain you are putting on that needs more. Going to use a pelt?
As for as price/quality, it's almost always a case of "you get what you pay for". Unless you get really lucky with a cheapo, you just aren't going to get the same quality components, workmanship, and attention to detail as with most more expensive stuff. PCP&C is quite a bit higher than a lot of others, though.

Back