• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Video Card Stock Speeds

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ti4600 - 300/325
Ti4400 - 275/275
Ti4200 - 250/222 (128) - 250/250 (64)

I think they are right - also some manufacturers changed stock speeds so hopefully none of them crept in there, and I know my 128 card is off that stock speed, and my friends 64 is of the other - whether this is a general thing or again a manufacturers deal...

have you looked on the nvidia\ati site - or does that only tell you silly fill rates? :)

clock speeds dont really mean anything when comparing different cards especially nvidia vs ati, and even the same brand cards like GF4mx and GF4Ti. Its like comparing a 1.3GHz duron, to a Xo clocked at 1.3.

lol yeah but.....i bought the card for about $150 including shipping. its just suprising that the card is a ti4200 clocked at ti4400 speeds:D

edit* DAMN that ***** is hot!:cool:

Cheesy Peas said:
clock speeds dont really mean anything when comparing different cards especially nvidia vs ati, and even the same brand cards like GF4mx and GF4Ti. Its like comparing a 1.3GHz duron, to a Xo clocked at 1.3.

actually they are quite useful when comparing Geforce4 Tis to other as clock speeds are the only difference between those cards,

Back