• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone using a desktop?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheFrag

Hey, I am looking for a new case and I have decided that it is gonan be a desktop. I am gonna paint it my self, so color wouldnt matter. I want it to be as small as possible, while still having room for 2 hard drives and a cd-rw drive. I know it is a long shot, but is there a case out there that is ATX and has 2 spots for HDD and only one 5.25" drive?

Other than that, please post your desktop!

WOW I havent had a desktop since my PB 486-66. Those were the days huh. Everthing proprietary and expensive. I remember the deal I got on 4mg ram for 195 bucks.

Good Luck searching and if you find one post some pics of the finished product.

I still got my compaq case. Its a desktop. Sorry so camera so I cant post any pics. Its a compaq 4505 is you wanna try and find it online.

my school/s computer lab uses desktops for thier systems. they have 3 5.25 bays though, but are full ATX, I don't think you cna have them be full ATX and have em any shorter because of the cards, unles you have a riser.

Back