• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HELP My A7V133 won't stay on

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

joD1

I was playing around whit the VIO voltage settings to over clock pass 120 Mhz wen I went to 121Mhz it din not boot up, so I reset the bios but now it turn on and beeps one long beep and then turn off by it self I taken all the card out the mem the CPU the video card and I do get the correct errors beeps wen I remove the mem, video and CPU out but it won’t stay on.
I am running out of options please help
A7V133 rev 1.04
AXIA 1G@1G
Micron 128X2
GF3 Visionteck 230/530
SB Live
2 Maxtor 30G on Promise controller RAID 0
Cheers

JoD1

Try resetting your CMOS.

You can either jump the two points on the motherboard, check your manual under "forgot the password" page 59 in my manual. Or you can remove the battery for a minute or two, reinstall it and reboot. Be on the safe side and unplug the power supply before doing any thing on the motherboard.

I have clear the cmos removed the battery longer than 10 minutes short the 2 solder pins set the board in jumper mode and set the fsb and multiplier with the dip switches still no go tank you for your reply

Set the motherboard to jumper mode and "jump start" ;-) it by setting the FSB to 100 MHz. That works almost every time.

Back