• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Silent TT520SS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wicked Klown

Hard *** Southern Boy Senior
Does anyone have this PSU, if so how good is it. Right now with what you see in my sig is being ran off a 300 watt Sparkle and in about a month or less I will be adding another 512mb ram and either two 100gig or 120gig HDD's. I might even go as far as to do a volt mod so I can get to 166FSB.

TTGI is supposed to make excellent power supplies. I have seen them raved about on other boards, like sparkles are raved about here. Both are in that same price range. It.s pretty slick looking as well.

I've got one and it's stable as a rock. Rails were nearly perfect when it was new and haven't budged. I'd recommend it. My brother likes his also.

I have the 420W with active PFC.

I run it on an ASUS A7V266E which lowered my Enermax 350W to 4.5V. Now rock stable at 4.97V.
It's very quiet as well.

one of my best buy...

I had one but it couldn't run a system with six hdds, two optical drives, an OC'ed CPU and a GF4Ti4600 so I ditched it for my current Antec. However, when it was run in a four drive, stock CPU system, it worked fine. TTGI PSUs are the ones I use in client systems.

~THT

Back