• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EASY...way to make your own pcb.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Your link seems to be broken but if you try this one. It should work for you.

Then again it could be just eh web page. I had some trouble when trying to get to the next page. So you may have to copy the link and paste it in your address bar.

This seems like a really simple method to making PCB, but you still have to do the etching yourself.

Hmmmmm...the link works fine for me? Yeah, I thought this would interest you guys. But, tell me hoe I could use this in a real life scenerio? How could I apply it to my computer obsession?:)

I think its supposed to be a sorta "tips & tricks" thing rather than a mod, but I could be mistaken :D:D
[/QUOTE]

lol. I was thinking of what to put but had no idea so I just put mod. Your right it would be a tip or trick.

krag said:
Hmmmmm...the link works fine for me? Yeah, I thought this would interest you guys. But, tell me hoe I could use this in a real life scenerio? How could I apply it to my computer obsession?:)

Well you could use this technique in making BayBus boards, Fanbuses, LED patterns, etc. There are quite a few application that you can use this with to make things a little easier. I have to agree that this is more of a tech tip than a mod but it does have a place here as it does help modders.

good guide, this will certainly com in handy for those who like to dive into some serious modding.....such as extra thermal probes and PWM controlling.....thanx krag!

Temo Vryce said:

Well you could use this technique in making BayBus boards, Fanbuses, LED patterns, etc. There are quite a few application that you can use this with to make things a little easier. I have to agree that this is more of a tech tip than a mod but it does have a place here as it does help modders.

I think I'll leave that to the manufacturers:D

Nice guide but i make alot of custom PCB's and the photo resist method is so much more reliable. with the toner method expect to ruin a few boards. i would suggest anyone attempting to make a board do a bit of research and get the proper stuff to do it.

well thats my 2 cents.

Its definitely a techno-electronics-guts geek (phew) type thing. I have looked into this method an i plan to try it soon. you can only get so far by freeforming and using perfboards.

that would be kinda cool if you make your on fanbus... you could do some crazy designes on the paper and just do that and have all the resistors on the back and the "modded" PCB on the Front

Back