• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Epox 8RDA+ or Abit NF7-S Rev 1.2?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NeverSleeps

Registered
Which one you would choose (If you were buying a mobo today)?

The new NF7-S rev 1.2 has:
Vcore: 2.3V, Vdlmn: 2.9V, Vdd: 1.7V, AGP: 1.8V (via BIOS)

Now the 8RDA+ and NF7-S are almost equal in OC capability.

However, some people claim that Abit boards are more stable in general.

Is Epox planning to revise the 8RDA+ soon? I know it is an excellent board, but vdd voltage on BIOS would be a nice feature.

Thx

Last edited:
Epox just came out with the 8RGA+ mobo which has the vdd adjustment via BIOS.

Can't recall where but saw one for sale at $159

I suggest 8rda+ which can be easly Vdd modded, and you can choose the Vid Card preferred by your pocket ;)

I've got this Mobo 2 weeks ago and really Rocks!

Adriano

im not sure but i think there are Hacked BIOS for the 8rda+ that allow Vdd adjustment... im not totaly sure though so you should look into it if you consider that one:D

CrashOveride said:
im not sure but i think there are Hacked BIOS for the 8rda+ that allow Vdd adjustment... im not totaly sure though so you should look into it if you consider that one:D

I think that was the A7N-8X with the hacked BIOS. Although I wouldn't be suprise if the next 8RDA revision will have some sort of VDD adjustment:)

Kato said:

I think that was the A7N-8X with the hacked BIOS. Although I wouldn't be suprise if the next 8RDA revision will have some sort of VDD adjustment:)

ok i wasnt sure... i some one around here said that there were hacked BIOS out for Nforce 2s i wasnt sre if he meant all or just some... :D

Back