• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

seperate refresh fix...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ninthebin

is there a way to perform the refresh fix on different monitors - when I apply it, it puts 100Hz as the option for the main monitor, but as the refresh fix then only lets me choose that - the second monitor (which is old and only supports 85Hz at the resolution its on) also is at 100Hz and is now making a very quiet buzzing noise which I will suspect will gradualy get louder until its final pop...

any ideas ? ;)

I've been playing around with NView on a GF4 Go for abit. Only thing I can say is to make sure its recognized the 2nd monitor correctly. It sould give you the Hz options for it so you dont over run it. And if its already making the buzzin noise I suggest you leave it off for now. It wont be long at all till it pops.

well it knows what the second monitor is - the refresh fix just appears to set the primary monitor to a global setting and my secondary monitor is paying the price..

its cray anyway suppose - perhaps I should start looking for a new one :rolleyes:

Back