• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$30 Lian li~

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The Spyder

Local shop has a Lian Li UNKNOW model for $30~ It does not have front USB, but it has a removable MB tray and all the fans and 2/4 51/4 2/3 3 1/2 bay covers. I had him hold it for me~ It worth it?
Spyder

What a great time to show off my recently purchased Lian Li.

Cost me $108 at compusa, plus heatsink (sold watercooling to afford this).

Best case I have ever owned, or seen for that matter. Top notch craftmanship and looks, even beats the Antec server cases IMO. Friend helped do the drive bays and even painted my NEC flatpanel to match :D .

new_case.jpg

It's more worth it than you'd imagine! If you can get more than one, do so. I'll gladly buy one off of you. PM me if you're interested. Trust me, you'll make a profit.

heh, maybe this should be moved to cases in the classifieds lol.

$30 for a Lian-Li? get it. if you don't like it you'll have no problem selling it here and probably even make a few bucks.

The Spyder said:
its definitly a lian Li~ its a early model, and no their normaly alot more!

Well I got this case (65b) for 120 shipped. It was from a link in this forum a few months ago. :D

case2.jpg

Last edited:
you should pick up a bunch from your local store and sell them here to US!!!

careful, some of the early lian-li's were mostly plastic.

I LOVE MY PC-7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shucks I paid 24.00 just for a Lian-Li temperature monitoring rack...30 bones for a Lian-Li case...SOLD...go pick that puppy up and put a :D on your face...And I am sure that if he has more you can make you money selling them right here @ overclockers...

i'm in the market for a case, i'll get one off you for sure!

count me in too! i just bought a new antec case, but heck i pick that case up too if u have any extra :). let us know

Back