• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What stepping TbredB 2100+ do you feel is the best?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tipycol

Not sure what to get. I haven't head much on the 0304, and the 0302 seems to be getting around 2.2GHz. The highest here I've seen was with the 0301 that reached 2.7GHz at 2.0v (though the person runs it at 2.6 1.95v). I know that I should look to get better ram for my pc, but I'm selling my proc so what good's ram without a cpu, and since I need a new cpu, why not get me one that can overclock higher ;) I know nothing's guaranteed in overclocking, but what stepping do you think would most likely get me to around 2.5GHz?

Hehe, would you mind selling me your chip for $100 :D?
Well, I checked out this THREAD and it seems that the 0248-0250 are good stepping dates for going around 2.5GHz. BTW, I forgot to mention I plan on getting this from excaliberpc.com and that the stepping itself would be AIUHB.

yup
248 although it is very hard to find now
250 is still common
so is 302

these ones seems excellent and above par
i have 303
getting only 2.2GHz now because im using PC2700 samsung borrowed from a friend
getting OCZ PC3200 dual kit 2x256

177x12.5

it seems that almost every nforce2 mobos needs vdd mod to get the fsb to more than 210 or something
so the potential for 2100+ tbreds are high
its just that mobo needs to be modded to really see how far a stepping can go

Back