• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How are flex atx power supplies? Opinions/Help please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wierd, i am discussing power supplies with Captain Slug over PMs and he told me about it right now....
Anyway, i am in the same perdicament, but I would go with a 1U PSU. They are smaller and more reliable. You can get one from Sparkle at servercase.com
Also, ebay has soem cheaper ones.

Thanks Frag!

The 1U 230 watts ATX power supply looks tight and is a good looking deal. Looks like I'm sold...

Specs on that 230watt???

That 230watt power supply might be what I am looking for for my SN41G2 Shuttle XPC. I need more power than the 200watt Achme power supply that is in there now. Do you happen to know the +12 volt, +3.3 volt, and +5 volt rail specs for this power supply? Would like to compare to what I am running now.

Cheers,

Turboalpine

no, I dont have one. I am not sure which one to order. I mean, with 8 bucks I can get my floppy drive or a CC or something.

Re: Specs on that 230watt???

turboalpine said:
That 230watt power supply might be what I am looking for for my SN41G2 Shuttle XPC. I need more power than the 200watt Achme power supply that is in there now. Do you happen to know the +12 volt, +3.3 volt, and +5 volt rail specs for this power supply? Would like to compare to what I am running now.

Cheers,

Turboalpine

Here is that supply with some stats. Don't know if they are the ones you are looking for, b/c I don't know a lot about psu's.

http://silverpcs.zoovy.com/product/MPW6230F

Back