• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GeForce3 Ti200 Help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

willlangford

Hey,
Ok here is what I am running and i need some help. MSI 128megger geforece3 ti200.

Stock Speeds:
Core: 175mhz
RAM: 400mhz

OC Speeds (with stock cooling), Currently:
Core: 261mhz (240)
RAM: 470mhz (450)

Cooling...I have crytal org attached via AS Epoxy. and for ram cooling i have a 1u copper heatsink that i cut in 2 and have 2 long stick epoxed on the ram chips.

I have been looking at peoples scores and mine is about 8600. but i think my ram could go higher, should i stick the card in the freezer and then put different ram cooler on it? and i am not using riva tuner, what setting should i use the tweak it? and is there a volt mod. i kind want to run this card past its max and kinda kill it, but then again i dont. but if you could help me as to get this thing to go higher that would be good and i have good cooling too.

Thanks,

~Will

i swear thats a low core for a g3 ti. my g2 mx400 core clocked at 200. :( something screwy here....

Back