• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cheapest place for dust blowers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If you got a Fry's locally you should watch the newspaper for sales. I get all my compressed air for $2 for 2 cans or so at Frys. Sometimes the deal varies, but it's normally something that won't even pay for a happy meal at Mcdonalds.

You buy, find, or ask someone for a used scuba tank or paint ball nitro tank and 4’ of steal braided line slap a regulator on it, set to about 20 psi and you have a can that will last a few years mine is on 2 years with out a regulator and still going strong

I've seen refillable ones on ebay every once in a great while. It comes with one can and an air compressor that the can plugs into so that you can refill the can. I was wondering if anyone has seen them at online stores anywhere ?

They're free right now at staples (3 bucks for 10 oz can, with $3 mail in rebate). At least at the staples near where I am they are

Free in Michigan too. Its a national ad. They have 100 packs of cd-r's free as well (after rebate). While supplies last, of course ;)

Back