• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Northbridge temps.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ben Cole

Everone!!!!!!-----Northbridge temps!

Please post your NB temps under Load and Idle.
Also add any other info you like.
eg. Overclock,FSB etc.

Thanks ,
Ben.

my cpu temp is in sig, nb is 27c-30c depending on ambient. that temp is without any case fans except the 120mm on my heatercore. im getting some stealth's very soon so it should go down. im currently running 12x140 because of my ****ty samsung ram:(

Thats pretty good....my nb is around 33 with case cooling on......38 with case cooling off.

Right now 64C at load. I've seen it go as high as 85 when I powered down the box.

As you can see I am having a bit of a problem. I've owned probably 10 motherboards in the last 2 years and I've never seen anything like this. :cry:

You can keep an eye on Temps, fans speeds and voltages using Motherboard Monitor... Do a google search for "MBM 5" and it should come up.

BTW - my NB runs at 26c with case cooling on.

The reason I ask is that when I turn my case cooling off, NB temps go up to around 42c but the CPU temp stays low. Also my maxtor HDD goes up to 47..this seems hot too !!!!!! Very hot.
I do suspect that it is reading high tho as my IBM mounted next to it reads 35c.
I just wonder when all this was on my old motherboard, I would never have known about the temps so would not be writing this.
Back then I only cared about cpu temps.

Back