• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Video Driver Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Superman

I formated my hard drive without saving the video driver now I don't have it. I am currently at the public library and, this is the only way I can get it, the problem is I can only save it to 1.44mb floppies and, the file is almost 4mb, I know this is a long shot but, if someone would be kind enough to download the driver for me and, use winzip to unzip and, split the file so that it would fit on floppies and, e-mail them to me. Heres the link http://support.gateway.com/support/drivers/getFile.asp?ref=undefined&now=1&id=14016 to the driver and, heres a e-mail address with enough space to have the driver sent to it. [email protected] If anyone can help it would be a big help thanks.

I will.
I'm currently downloading the file and gonna send you the split parts just as soon.

554 delivery error
check if you haven't to clean some folders...

My e-mail has nothing in it. I just made the e-mail the other day, so I don't understand why it doesn't send, but thanks for trying to help me out.

well if you'd like me to send the files to another e-mail.. I still have them saved.

...that's Yahoo! my friend. ;)

I had sent the files again to the yahoo address separate into three e-mails...

I guess your hotmail account has only a 2MB storage limit..

P.S.: I beleive these have reached you this time because I got no error reply. Don't use any download manager to download them because the Yahoo servers don't seem to work ok with them.

Last edited:
Back