• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Has anyone increased the multi of a XP2100 palimino?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

/\\/3|2o

okay if you have, i would like to know how you did. I have looked everywhere for an explanation how but i cant seem to figure it out. I HAVE closed the L1 bridges so thats not it. I know it has something to do with the L3 bridges... What do i cross? my L3 bridges have 4 "pairs" and 1 that is alone on the very left. which ones would it be?

i have one and i closed the L1 bridges, and then did the wire trick on the two pins, all it did was increase my multiplier .5x so now i have it running at 1800mhz, i cant figure out how to get any other multiplier choices, so i cant really be of much help

from what ive heard you have to close the L1 bridges, and also modify the L10 as well, or you can do the wire around the 2 pin trick and skip the L10 bridges altogether, there are so many different ways to do it

Last edited:
By the way you say you have closed all the L1's so what is happening now - do you only have access to the 13 multi. I am also curious as to why you would want the higher multis not the lower ones as you have PC2700 Ram which is capable of FSB's of 166.

Back