• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

voltage and multiplier adjustment bridges for tbred Bs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

inspectorhammer

Im sure youve all covered this hundreds of times, but ive seen so many reports of so many things i cant begin to add things up in my head.

So, how do change the default voltage for tbreds? Im sure you can still change bridges, but which ones? And is there any other method to this such as connecting pins and the like?

And, how do you make multiplier adjustments possible? Since my board supposedly wont auto unlock. Is bridgework the way to go still or is there wierd other mods to do it?

Thanks

OK you should do a bit more research as there is a sticky on volt modding at the top of the page. As for multis - you first need to tell us what Tbred you are talking about.

If you want all the lower multis 5.5 to 12.5 it is simply a case of connecting the last L3. For higher multis (13.5 and above) you would be limited to a fixed multi requiring blowing or connecting bridgework on the L3 depending on the multi you wanted.

Back