• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3.3V extremely low

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

offtask

My 3.3 is currently 2.99 to 3.02. I havent bothered to use a multi-meter on the pins but this seems to low to be caused by an error in MM. Is there anything I can do to fix this like the 5v line? I have a crappy Powmax 400W so I don't doubt it's the PSUs fault. All the other voltages are dead on though.

Welcome to the forums :)

If I were you, I'd get a multimeter out and check your lines, to see if it *is* a configuration issue... bear in mind that the voltmeters on your motherboard are the cheapest of the cheap, and hence aren't that reliable :D

Are you having any stability problems, or is your system fairly stable? If you're crashing every minute or so, then those readings are probably not far off :eek:

If, however, your system is rock-solid, then those volt readings are probably wrong.

Hope that this helps!

ImG

Yep. A BE7. I'm aware of the incorrect temperature issues with Abit boards but are they having voltage sensing troubles too? It has been very stable so far.

iamthegreatest is right. You need to measure the voltage with a digital voltmeter. If you don't have one, you can get a reasonably priced one at Radioshack. However, if you computer is stable, it probably is OK.

Back