• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

!!!!?¿?¿?¿microsoft Caught Hacking?¿?¿?¿!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well i am not sure what that will prove... it could be hoaxed a lot of ways i guess. it would be interesting to see another picture. i don't know, i just don't know how you would get a message like that on your tv.

it looks a lot like the box that comes up when you have subtitles on and the setting isnt right actually... except the text looks green instead of white. i still dont know why it would list microsoft there. unless maybe they rented that black space from the tv manufacturer for advertising. :rolleyes:

text looks green because its an old TV, and i dont get the microsoft thing...never have seen anything like this...subtitle menus should resize the actual picture, and put a box below it, at least they do on my TV,

i don't think MS would go through the trouble of hacking a TV broadcast to pimp thier name. it would be much easier to just pay for a commercial slot wouldn't it?

i'm not saying it's a photoshopped picture, i'm just saying that i don't think MS is behind it.

Have you considered that it could even be a real ad? Lots of companies have tried something like this and we do not find out what the real deal is until they have run five or six of the commercials.

I am reminded of the MTV show from several years ago "Pirate TV" It was a real show but the promos looked like they were hacking the sattelite uplink.

sure it could be an ad..but we have all seen an real MS ad, and they are nice. not a black box that gives a URL and some code...if microsoft wanted to advertise, they wouldnt pop up a crappy message on 1 channel only some of the time

I'm in agreeance with motive. Why would they even want to do something like this? Other than this kind of talking, but we do this every day.
My example of this is the Carrot Top commercials. They are hideous, and the man is just not that funny. . . but we can all remember what the product is, right?
So why would MS go and do this?

Back