• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swiftec MCW462-UHT and Swiftech MCP300

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Assasin-UK

Registered
At the moment im running a thermalright AX-7 and a delta 80mm fan, the noise is to much:mad: so onto water TEC cooling...:p

After reading loads round the net about water cooling and TECs ive come to the conclusion this is the kit i will buy.(Anyone with this setup please forward your thoughts and tips please)

I am undecided as to my radiator yet, ive loads of room in the case as it is a full ten bay tower any thoughts or suggestions?
One thing that is worrying me is my room temp...is there any way to cool the water as well? (lets not get to silly here)

As im totaly new to this game of water tec cooling any thoughts from USERS would be thankfull...:confused

My goal wants to be...good overclockabilty and SILENCE!!
And also reliability....

If theres any users of the setup im looking at would like to discuss this please feel free to email me on [email protected] as when it comes to instalation help would be greatly appreciated...

thanks in advance

:p

Back