• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

micosoft error reporting?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ghitch75

Registered
how do i get this from coming up and what causes it?....when i try to download files on some sites i get this and some sites not.......i have tryed the repaur tool in internet explorer and it didn't help!!....i'm running win98se...ak35gtr..athlon xp 1800+.....please help it's driving me crazy!!!!!!

it sounds like you are getting an error message in internet explorer... is that what you use? Does this only happen in internet explorer? or other programs also?

It may be an internet explorer error message reporting errors with the websites you are visiting. If the reporting bothers you then you can do this - it is unneccesary to know about the errors in many cases and you may be able to turn that off in your internet options under the tools menu.

If it is asking you if you want to debug somethign then disable debugging, that is a common error message, but not necessarily your problem.

If they appear to be some kind of security issue you can turn down your security but i would not recommend that unless you really trust the site.

good luck. :)

Back