• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

w00t for my new PSU :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheFrag

Well, I finnaly installed my Sparkle 350 watt, and it = teh tweaked out technical shiznit!!!11 It is so nice. my mobo has gotta be reading my rails wrong. Anyway, now my games dont randomly reset AND i got about 350 more MHz out of my chip. I just wish I couls rais the multiplier on my ak35gt2, that way, I could get more :/

So, if you have a crappy PSU **cough** Raidmax 350 watt**cough**, go buy a better PSU :)

I got a 400 watt fortron fsp400-60pfn and mbm5 says my 5v goes around 5v down to 4.9v but used a multi-meter and the 12v,5v lines just dont move more than 5.13,5.14,5.13...... and 12.12, 12.14,12.11 etc, rock solid idle or load its the same. Cpu is an athlonXP running at 1.67ghz for now creaping up slowly while testing. I may just have to volt mod my epox 8kha+ so the 5v and cpu volt mod so i can up the volts once i finish a waterblock i am working on.

WHat readings are you getting Frag? I had to send one back that was reading high on the 5v (5.8) and low on the 12v (10.9). If your readings are off by more then 3 or 4 % you should RMA it. You paid for a product and it should supply what you paid for. I really like sparkle supplies and havent had any other problems besides the latest one.

Back