• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec RULES!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spanko

If you'd like to send me your mailing address, I will gladly send you the fan bracket.

Regards,
Tiffany Ellsworth
Antec Customer Service

That is the replay I got from Antec today after emailing them last night about getting one of the purple fan brackets for the back of my case. They fkin ROCK, I just want everyone to see and know how cool these guys are. I am VERY happy to see there are still some cool companies out there that care about their customers! I doubt i will ever buy a non antec case after this, ITS EXACTLY this kind of thing all companies should be doing to gain and keep customers. My next case will again be Antec FOR SURE! And other computer/case related companies should take note here. I emailed chieftec the for the same reason and they never responded and that was several weeks ago. So next time your looking for a new case and cant decide on a chieftec or antec think about this!

Edited subject title by Moderator

If you use profanity in a subject line again, I will delete the thread on sight.

Great post, helpful, and good to know...just please do it w/o swearing in the subject line....

Mr B
Forums Moderator

That's nice to know. I am in desperate need for a case. I just don't have the cash to spend. When and if I do, I will keep this in mind. Antec/Chieftec seem to be a good bang for the buck.

I had a 330w Antec psu die on me and when I sent it back I asked them if they could give me a 430w for the price difference. They said yes so I dropped a (I think) $10 or $20 check in the box and sent it back. I got the brand new psu back in a week or so.

I think it was you I told to email them .
I doesnt hust to ask they have always treated me good
needless to say i have 6 of their box's here at home

hehe yes thanks for the advice it worked out great. Antec is very cool, I wish all case makers and other computer enthuasist companies were cool like this. Preferably the mobo makers :D

But at any rate when i find a company or business that is like antec and actually cares about there customers i like to make sure i spend my money with them even if it costs me more. Like with newegg they usually have the best prices but even if there price is 10-20$ more i buy from them. Support the good companies is how i look at it. Whats also cool is antecs cases are very competitivley priced too. Im checking out the lanboy right now :)

you cant go wrong when you stick with something good verse's the$ spending the money up front makes it worth it when you need service and suport later

I love Antec too but my name must be on their sh*tlist for some reason. Various times over the last few years I've needed a fan holder or bay cover or switch and they've ALWAYS charged me for the part and the shipping. $4 for a fan holder + $6 for postage kind of sucks. I built at least 70-80 systems using Antec cases but they've never done me any favors.

that seems odd... when i emailed them i said i would pay for a fan bracket but the reply i got said theyd gladly send me one, and they have... without charging me. Perhaps you didnt ask nice enough lol? Maybe a different person answered your email.... or call, or maybe whoever it was wasnt in a good mood lol...

Spanko said:
that seems odd... when i emailed them i said i would pay for a fan bracket but the reply i got said theyd gladly send me one, and they have... without charging me. Perhaps you didnt ask nice enough lol? Maybe a different person answered your email.... or call, or maybe whoever it was wasnt in a good mood lol...

The couple of times I've called I've talked to the same guy, I think his name is Rick Carroll, he has a southern accent. I think I've only called three times over 4-5 years and I've never asked *outright* for a freebee. They've just handled it as a regular transaction and asked for my credit card, etc. I guess I'm too spineless to ask if I could just get it for free at that point.

they might think you are a reseller thus won't do you any favor. If you call in as an enduser ****ing that case has missing parts...... you might be able to get the freebies
;)

I bought a $100 Antec case from their official website, the AMG Plusview 1000, great case....awesome case...went to a lan scratched the top of it from a monitor rubbing up against it! After i read this forum I decided to give Antec a call and i told them the paint was wearing off on my case, once i said that they ask for the name of the person who orded the case and are now shipping me a top panel, no questions asked!!! They asked if i had a problem with the rivits (because thats how the panel is held on), i told them id give it a try. After talking to the guy I told him about thiis topic! It is completly right! ANTEC OWNS!!!! They even said if i have problems they would ship a new case!!! but id have to ship the old one back! How great is that? Simple great, i ordered this case before christmas too!!!

Back