• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Do you still use your ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I guess you should earn something like unlimited storage space for that!

Yup!! Still using it after *counts on fingers*..... 7 years. :D Man... Can't believe I've had it THAT long!!

Though I don't really check it all that much since nobody e-mails me :(

JigPu

well that's probably because you have good friends JigPu, if you know what I mean.
bad friends will send you so many crap everyday.. spammers!

ive got a hotmail address witch ive had for about 3 years but i got sick of the spam so i just use that for messenger and use my myrealbox address as my main witch ive had probably about a year.

not technicaly

but i do use crash893 no matter where i go

so the names the same the address just keeps changeing

I use my second e-mail address, I got it 2 weeks after my first e-mail address

I still use my first ICQ account, I think I got it in 1997

for some reason hotmail deleted my first email address last week.......not like i used it much, but still.......said something like you haven't signed on for 10 days.....

Nope, my first one was on AOL. I've since changed ISP's a number of times and have countless e-mails and profiles on yahoo, geocities (before they joined with yahoo), earthlink, Myway, Hotmail (I think it's dead tho).

I'm sure I setup others when I first got online that I have forgotten.

I also have multipal ICQ #'s, but I haven't fired up ICQ in ages.. Never found any interest in it... except messing with people that would PM me randomly. :) Maybe I'll have to fire it up and see what happens. Do they kill stagnant accounts after a certain period of time?

i still have my first aol e-mail account... my parents keep aol for some reason even though they have cable internet... :rolleyes: my first e-mail address was on prodigy... anybody ever use prodigy? haha now that was a service... j/k... and i just loved my customizible e-mail address... [email protected] (okay so prodigy wasn't down with the whole easy to remember id) :D haha. and that was prodigy classic, not prodigy internet :)

however, my primary e-mail address is through my school now... it's simple to get access to and it's fast on campus... plus i have to use it anyway to contact people and that's how i talk to my profs...

Last edited:
Yeah, I still have my first AOL account. I have had it sense AOL started. haha I just keep it for traveling. I like the fact AOL is accessable in so many places.

Back