• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Co Op first person Shooters

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

King Zielke

Registered
Does anyone know of any decent FPS's that support cooperative play through out the main story? I mean doom 2 and Quake had it but are there any recent ones? any feedback would be much appreciated.

-KingZielke

The obvious answer is the greatest bang for the buck game! Serious Sam I and II !!!! Co-op at its best.

Operation Flashpoint has some good co-ops I personally love the map where you must HALO jump onto a penninusla and take over a town... then board choppers and take it to an airstrip and occupy that.

Koopa_Fett said:
I think SC: Ghost had co-op, but it's not for PC. Not totally sure about the co-op part.

And its still at least a year away :)

There aren't many of them KZ unfortunately, Unreal 1, the serious sam games... and then the tactical FPS' that have been mentioned above. Hopefully someone will do a coop mod for unreal 2 so I can have another 9 hours of fun with that game (equaling 18 hours total). :rolleyes:

No One Lives Forever 2 has a co-op mode as well.

Halo will be out this summer for the PC, I can't wait for that. I am a co-op junkie :)

SystemShock2
DeusEx - with a coop addon
Quake1-2 (its actually fun, if you use Tenebrae, you get doom3 quality graffics)

Quake 1 :p
Unreal 1
Sven Co-op (half life mod)

i did not know system sock 2 was Co-op

Thanks alot for all the games and i here you Gnerma about unreal 2 really needed co op would be alot of fun and i cant wait for Halo either i have it for x box will be nice to co op on more than one screen ssxix and i have linked x boxes before and that was awesome i gonna break out quake 2 and play it i love that game i never actually noticed a co op mode in it Thx alot

-King Zielke

Allright, time for "stupid noob question"...what is co-op?

krag said:
Allright, time for "stupid noob question"...what is co-op?

Co op is when more than 1 player plays through the mission or story in a gameonline or over lan and its not really a stupid noob question not too many great ones around anymore so its not mentioned alot

-KingZielke

no one said delta force,

you can play a great co op game with delta force with only you and your pals against AI's its alot of fun, and delta force 2 is only 18 bucks CND band spanking new, so you can't go wrong for that price, all 3 of my room mates and my self went buck wild with that game for about a month, till I got a few new games

Back