• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Yay

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice one, the first Wu is quite satisfying but its even more satisfying when you start to see you're self moving up the ranks.;)

It brings a tear to my eye to see a n00b folder bring in their first WU! I'm so proud!

Great work WarHawk,

Wedo

Thanks wedo, i have 5 rigs going ATM. More work going to b submitted tonight!

A BIG Welcome!!

Nice farm you have there.

Write down the date now and see where you will be in 6 months.

What sys do you have?

Gonna' hafta' face it, you're addicted to folding ... :D

Somebody call Robert Palmer! ... no - don't. :D

WTG Warhawk! :clap: Keep up the good work!

Welcome to the team. :D

<preacher> Do I hear a WOOT out there! </preacher>

Wecome aboard man!! You'll know you're really addicted when you check statsman as soon as you wake up, and right before you go to bed. Not to mention the countless inbetweens. ;) FOLD ON!

Welcome to the fold :D

Originally posted by Fever

You'll know you're really addicted when you check statsman as soon as you wake up, and right before you go to bed. Not to mention the countless inbetweens.

[innocent look]Who, me? I'm not addicted *eyes wander suspiciously*[/innocent look]

:p

Edward2 said:
Hopefully that will be the first of many to come. Welcome to the best team there is... TEAM 32. Be forewarned that Folding is very addictive, but the comraderie on this team is great.

Back