• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help ?How is this code: AXDA2100-DUT3C-AIUHB-0302-WPAW

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

adanali

Hi to all. I will be really happy if anyone of you using this cpu. And please inform me how you oced this one and up to what.
AXDA2100DUT3CAIUHB0302WPAW
Is this CPU a real ThroubredB type which can be oced to 2.4 ghz easily.
Thanks...

Thanks. I have all necessary equipments. 2x 256 MB DDR400 Ram. Epox 8rda+ mboard. Coolermaster V62. And the CPU is waiting for me. But dont knowü should I buy ir or not?

If its a tbred you really cant go wrong iam sure 2.1 - 2.2 want be a problem what kinda of psu do you have?

For sure man, pick that sucker up. I don't know anything about that HSF, though. It's a safe bet to assume that you'll reach 2250MHz, which is a 2800+ right there. Go for it! :D

Well I am already at 2 ghz stable with my T-Bred 1700. But if 2100 T-Bred will only do 2.2 ghz I think there is no much use of it, right? I know most of 2100s do better than 2.3 or 2.4 ghz. But I am not use of the code of this one I mean WPAW.

I have now clue waht WPAW means, reall. I think mine is RPWW or somethign like that. If you're already at 2GHz, I don't really think it would be worth upgrading.. 2000 AMD MHz is some serious power. Pick it up if you want bragging rights, or if you fold. That's the only way you'll see a difference.

thats a 2100Tbred-B, stepping is AIUHB and its a 2003 week 2.

top piece of kit, i would say that you could get 2.4Ghz out of it easily with decent cooling.:)

Mr. B. Thanks Lol.
But still the question not answered. Who uses this and how well this CPU oced?
AIUHB0302WPAW

Hmm... look here, nice list of cpu's and how well people can OC them :)

edit: I doubt anyone knows what WPAW means (B took a nice guess though:D)

do you have the same code as wpaw

Emaricana:
Do you have the same code as WPAW?
What about your ram(s) DDR400 ? Mobo Epox 8rda?
If you are doing 11x200 with these config I think thats low.

dude, don't worry about the week. till now all of the Tbreds 2100+ hit 2200Mhz without problem. current average OC with the 2100+ is 2350Mhz i think.

getting +200FSB is another story though, you'd probably need to do the voltmod. but there's enough info around. (read: few hundred topics about that, if you bother to use "search")

Adanali burda bi türkle karþýlaþtýðýma sevindim dostum :)

Adanali I am glad I encountered with a turkish person here buddy :)

adanali said:
Ok me too but what about my question?...

Try not to be too pushy,
I gave you the best resource for your question here, WPAW MEANS NOTHING, the only thing you need to worry abouth is the stepping "AIUHB" and the year 03 and week 02 which makes AIUHB0302.
If your that conserned about speed then get a watercooling system and hit 2.4-2.5

Back