• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Production Loss

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

belorsch

Folding Monk
OK, packing for my families move to the new house has commenced. I know this is a bad time(us trying to gear up to pass ocau and all) but hopefully some of yous guys :gangster: can help pick up my slack while I'm down. I'm guessing at a loss of about 70-80 percent so I won't be putting out 0's all the time I am gone.
Good news is I will have a PC room once the move is completed and my prod should show an increase this year. How much depends on how much I can sneak by the wife ;) Some of the veterans know this has been a long time coming for me as I started talking about it early last year. Keep fighting the good fight and I hope to be back up to full steam in 2-3 weeks.

Partially finished outside view.

Man this image doesn't come up for me unless I rt-click the X and show image. Hope you guys have better luck:rolleyes:
Image wasn't working so try thislink

Last edited:
Don't worry... the real world can take priority over folding for the minute. Don't be off too long though!

have a good move man, and look forward to having you back up at full strength!

FOLD ON
NAS

Cjwinnit said:

Oh yes i forgot to add that. The house looks amazing! Custom built?
Thanks.
Nah, not custom built. The home builder is Dan Ryan homes.
Go here to see floor plans. Bedroom #3 will be the puter room. I have Cat5e cable running to bedrooms 2, 4 and the family room below already. I go to settlement this coming friday and move in the same day.
We had to move almost an hour away from our current location to find a place like this we could afford; but I think its worth it.

Yodums said:
Good luck on the move but your first image is dead?! :) Cmon I wanna see the house :)
I know. I don't understand that. It happened in the farm thread too. Try this link

Back