• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cheap cd-r's *no MIR*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cursor

I don't know if this has been posted or not, but it's a good deal.

2 spindles of 50 cd-r's for $10 at Office Depot. There is no MIR, but there is some kind of instant coupon for $20 off. I don't believe this coupon is available online, in-store only. I picked up these CD's today and burned with one. They're 48x Imations, and work well.

how is imation for quality?

instant rebate instead of mail in is a definate plus.

ive always had good luck with imations, though a friend of mine had a spindal that nearly all the cd's pealed.. not a pretty site and he swore never to use them again... but i think he just had a run of bad luck, as im kinda fond of em

Maxvla said:

appears to be.

i am going to officemax tomorrow and check on this.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
that's your 4000th post (just noticed cause i have no life and i can't sleep) :D

mbentley said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
that's your 4000th post (just noticed cause i have no life and i can't sleep) :D
second time i've gotten to 4000 ;)

Maxvla said:

second time i've gotten to 4000 ;)

i thought that something looked strangly familiar... :D

yeah, i have used imation cds as well... haven't had a problem yet... they take abuse pretty well... i know from experience :p

I just came back from OFFICE MAX and they have
a Spindle of 50 for $0.00.
With 2 rebates.
A $7 rebate and a $5 one.
Not a bad deal.

Fast-Fob said:
I just came back from OFFICE MAX and they have
a Spindle of 50 for $0.00.
With 2 rebates.
A $7 rebate and a $5 one.
Not a bad deal.

Yeah. I saw that. I prefer this deal because there are no rebates and the cd-r's are a brand I know.

poluga said:

So is that a total of 100 cdrs for $10?

Yup. $0.10 apiece. Came out to $10.61 here with our lovely 8.75% sales tax. I think the actual price is something like $9.72.

LOL, thats pretty much all I use, imation's. And why is this ur second time reaching 4000?

shadow accidently retabulated the posts a few months ago.

everyone lost a bunch of posts including about 1000 for me. which took me back under 4000 (white stars) to 3400 or so.

Back