• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Challenge Graph (03/03/2003)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
Updated and uploaded.....

ChallengeGraph.jpg

Looking good here guys and gals.....continuing with the efford we currently are doing, we will hit 3 major team in this month.....and another one next moth or so, so keep on crunching.

Looks like the roughf times are behind us;) all that's left is some streamlined crunching GO TEAM OC

Lets see if we can increase the slope of our graph for next month;)

dear Juan,

why do you always upload the file with the same filename on ocsetiteam site ?

I wanted to go back to last december challenge graph, to plot the last 6 month, and couldn't :-(

Do you keep an archive ?

best

As Jeremy said it was easier this way. As this refered in other places along the site and I really don't have a great knoledge of html, it's easier to upload the file with the same name.

If you want I keep an account of all the data I've gathered in the past since I took the role of updating this file. The only thing that is not kept is the position, but that can easily be sorted as I have almost all the team from the 40th place to the top :D......

If you want them I can drop them into your mailbox.

Back