• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xeons at Overstock.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Odd, I didn't think Xeons came with such a small amount of cache. That site says the cpu they are selling has 256k L2 cache. I thought Xeons usually came with 1 or 2 MB of cache.

it is 2.0ghz@400mhz bus Xeon with 512K L2 cache but 256K ? *rare :)
wow it beats best deal at pricewatch by $63
maybe someone should give them a call to find out. Might be a typo on the cache size, then again might with the price as well
lol

I got my last router from overstock.com and saved at least $20 over any other store including newegg. It was brand new and well packaged and got to me in about a week.

They dont have a great reseller rating but they also dont have many recent reviews and many items they sell are non computer related.

I have bought stuff from these guys 3-4 times and have had nothing but a good experience. They have some ridiculous stuff on their website (like they will exaggerate the retail value of certain things and thus their discount) but other than that the place is legit.

I wouldn't order cpu from a place which sells everything including shoes and socks :)

Back