• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What FTP Software do you use?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Frost Byte

Right now I use SmartFTP manily because i can have a global queary up and running, and when I reboot it will continue right away and i dont' have to do anything else. The only think I wish I could chang is to limit bandwidth to each connection seperatly.

I was just wondering if you knew of anything that would do all of this that you like

Thanks

Chad

WS FTP and FTP explorer. Both are free. WS seems more compatible with things though.

serv-u for server and LeechFTP/WS-FTP for client. I am considering registering serv-u, as the Personal limits = teh suck

YAY!!! other ppl use WS_FTP 95 LE! i thought i was the only one...everyone else that i know either use cuteFTP or FTP Voyager or smart or bulletproof. I was up until a few minutes ago the only person i knew that used WS FTP.. :p

WS FTP is excellent for all of your ftp needs..as i see.

Back