• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

500 ppw

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OCn00b

I have a feeling that it may be a one time thing for according to the stats at overclockersforum.com I'm producing 559.6 points per week :D Hopefully I'll get used to seeing that :)

Yeah, both rigs are folding but for about 2 weeks, I've only been around 400 ppw. I'm not really sure why I've gotten a 160 point boost recently but I'll take it :)

nice ppw there OCn00b! :clap:
werent you one of the winners for the week two contest? in that case, we should be seeing a third rig soon :)

:) I'm really hoping to get that Duron folding away as fast as I can

teh w00r! congrats OC, keep it up man! thanks for folding too :D

FOLD ON
NAS

as my pa would say

" Out Friggen Marine Corp Standting"

way to got and way to fold :)

Vewwy nice OCn00b....

Welcome in the 500+ PPW club... I made a stgagering 700+ last week, and I have NO idea whatsoever how I managed to do it.

And even then, Gnerma just informed me that I have a stray folder.. somewhere.. annoying..

*shrug*

Cheers, Flixotide

Thanks guys :)

seamadman000, you better do something in the next few months;). If I can find a good price on a good duallie board I'm going to try to add two more 2100+ or 2400+ cpu's :D

uh-oh, that sucks, at least for me :D

but i am adding 5 more P4s soon, tonight I hope. Whats that, like the equivilent of an XP1600, ;)

anyway, keep up the good work, and hopefully I can fight back a little.

oh, and check newegg refubs, sometimes they have killer deals on boards.
________
Dominatrix

Last edited:
:eek: If you add 5 more cpu's you should blow right be me in a couple weeks.

/me goes off to check bank account... ;)

Back