• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

European 220VAC power supply question...all you dudes from Europe,give me some advice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

h2sammo

European 220VAC power supply question...all you dudes from Europe,give me some advice

I am putting together this computer for my gf father in Switzerland. They have 220 V AC over there. I was wondering what kind of power supply I would need or he can get some sort of voltage converter over there.

My current power supply for my machine has a volatge switch from 120 to 220 V. Do power cords in Europe have the same conformation for the end that goes into the power supply as the ones here? If so, than i can get just a regular power supply and switch it to 220, and all he would need is a power cord to plug into the wall.

Help me on this issue please.

Thx

:cool:

Yes, that would be it.. all the power supplies over here are exactly the same as the ones you get there.. only difference is that the small red switch on the back of the psu is switched to 220V instead of 110V

Back