• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Front Connector Components

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Buddha1822

I am wondering where I can buy components (like the pieces to build each part) the things to put into a plastic front 3 1/4" (wuteva the smaller one is) bezel. I am looking to make my own that has 2x USB 2.0 connections, maybe 2x, atleast 1 1/8" audio headphone jack, and anything else I may think of... I am just wondering where I can but the connectors to use for like the USB and all.... Thanks much for your help... :)

bump. There used to be people that came to these forums who I know would know exactly where.

All I can suggest is to pirate hubs (which will cost more than just buying a premade one).

Thanks!! :)

I appreciate your assistance with this... I like that MPJA site. These places are exactly what I am looking for...

I also found this:
SilverBay1_t.jpg

which is fortunately exactly what I want pre-modded and all, from www.performance-pcs.com
Great stuff, thanks again. :D

Back