• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What a deal!!!! - i think :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr.Guvernment

Hey all,

Well, got myself a new second hand system!

have a friend here who is having some $$$ issues (long long story) but anyways, he offered to sell me a tower for $300US - this was more or less an extra computer one of his friends had left here when he went back to canada and said he could have it - if i had another $220 i could of got a 19" monitor - but got to save for my trip to cananda.

So, i get the system here - he said it does not boot up and he had no clue what was wrong with it, well, after cleaning out about an INCH! of dust out of the tower - i put in a new power supply put it all together - turn it on and BAM! this is what i just got for $300 US!

• 120g IBM deskstar
    MSI KT7266 v2 revision 2 mobo
    512mb pc-2100
    AMD Athlon XP 1800+
    Sound blaster value
    ATX Tower
    NIC card

So, was this a good deal for $300 US? - i must say i think it i was a steal! - time to over clock!..lol

OH - and here is the best part - the friend was an XxX web master so the 120g HD was not formated and came with about 30+ of adult movies and such...lol

that's on hell of a system for the price! i don't think you could have ever found a better deal! :) enjoy the computer & pron haha

Back