• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS Rma's?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Steelejaxon

Registered
Well, after much investigation, my sparklin new A7N8X dlx turned bad and doesn't want to play anymore. So I'm gonna RMA it on Monday. Has anyone had the dubious honor of RMA'ing with ASUS and what kinda timeframe am I looking at? Any suggestions, as this will be my first RMA?

The last time I RMA'd with asus was last summer, and I was told that it was a 26 day turn-around time standard, I had my new board about 30 days after I mailed it. May have changed since then but I doubt it. Good luck with your RMA.

I rma'd an asus board last fall, took about a week and a half. Normally it will get there in a couple day's then they get it and check it, either fix it or send you a new one after 3-4 days, then ships back to you in a couple more days. Shouldn't be over 2 weeks if your dealing straight with asus and not a reseller.

Back