• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a front panel for media ports...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Darth

A bunch of computers at my school have a front panel that fits into a 3.5" floppy disk drive bay that has usb, and various audio ports (like headphone ports etc).
http://www.moddingstore.de/images/big_images/MSD-03023.jpg
this is a good example of what i want, EXCEPT without the joystick port and i would like for it to fit into a floppy disk bay. if anyone has seen one, could u tell me give me link! thx.

This thread talks about this subject. Also check out this site. I just but a bay one in my rig and it fit perfectly. It came with a USB 2.0 pci card also. This thing really saves the batteries on my camera. Windows xp recognized it right away and I didnt have to load any drivers.

As it does already state in my thread, about the various places, but I did found a website that has EXACTLY what I wanted, and maybe what you want... In the end, if there isn't what you want, I suggest making one yourself, but I hope you may be able to find something?

The website is here for front bay ports, scroll down to the 3.5" bays.

Also, there is a 5 1/4" bay from Sound Blaster (Creative Labs) that has a LOT of really really good stuff on it... Its $150 and all, but it has all these extremely good audio connections on it. Look HERE for Audigy devices. BTW -- it is only made for SoundBlaster Audigy edition sound cards...

Back